Full Time Position
This position will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing web pages that fit the client's specifications. You must be able to achieve a web design that is attractive, relevant and easy to navigate. To be successful, you must be extremely familiar with coding software including HTML and CSS.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Cross-browser compatibility
- User interface design
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field
- Previous work as a web development intern desired
- Portfolio of web development projects
Our company is international, so this position can be filled in a variety of locations. We offer competitive compensation depending on where you will be working. Salary will begin at $67k, but can vary depending on experience.