The Weekly Wrap-Up
REACH High School
A Message from Mr. Licciardi
Dear REACH Community,
Well, believe it or not, March is coming to an end quite quickly. A week from today will be the last day of March. The one thing we can agree on is that we have not slowed down at all this month. In fact, we came back from spring break with gusto as we had our first Mock Interview Event. To say the least, it was a success. Our invited industry experts were phenomenal, our students were on point, and the REACH Team in partnership with the SBDM Committee helped tee up the event. Check out the pictures below!
News to note!
- Due to weather days in late January into early February, the school year has been extended through to Wednesday, May 31. This means that we will be engaging in year-end instructional and fun activities on those added days. More to come on that! See the updated calendar below.
- Check out the 2023-2024 school calendar by clicking here or scrolling down.
- TFAR (Texas Formative Assessment Resource) "at bats" coming next week in Math and Science.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Principal | REACH High School
Updated School Calendar
Due to the weather experienced January/February, students will end their school year on Wednesday, May 31.
Calendar for the next year!
REACH Team the work you do each day does not go noticed. Thanks for making our first Mock Interview Event meaningful for our students. The students were prepared walking into the experience with confidence and poise.
SBDM Committee for your efforts in soliciting and securing members of our community to participate in such a pragmatic event by offering their industry knowledge to our students.
Substitute Teachers--Mr. Brewer, Ms. Armijos, and Mrs. Brewer-- Thanks for your service this week to our school building.
Students take a second swing at resume writing. . .
Re-Check on Expectations
- Arrival Time--8am
- Cell Phone Use--ONLY during non-instructional time
- Attendance--Essential to learning and will lead to immediate attendance make-up dates with accrued absences
- Commons--Open for use prior to period one and for special events. Breakfast and Lunch periods are to be housed only in our cafeteria.
- Bathroom Policy--One student at a time.
- Door Access--Under no circumstances are students to open any interior or exterior doors for a classmate or adult, including a CISD employee.
Our Bulletin Board at the Administration Building
Before. . . .
After (Phase 2 of 4). . .
Seeing Our Norms Come to Life
Please click here for more information.
Fundraiser at CISD
If you are interested in Fundraisers Happening at CISD click here.
Remaining Connected Is Key
Please click here to learn of ways you can remain connected and involved in your student's learning.
Castleberry ISD Education Foundation
Student and Family Info Hub
Student Senior Events
Senior Clap Out--May 19
Senior Breakfast--May 19
Grads to Work
Bullying Prevention Is A Priority at CISD!
Senate Bill 179, David's Law, amends the Education Code to revise provisions relating to school district bullying prevention policies and procedures to provide protections against cyberbullying.
Castleberry ISD, in accordance with these laws, is providing an anonymous online form to report bullying.
You can also download the Quick Tip app on the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and opened the app use the location code "CastleberryISD" to access our district's form. Use the links provided below or search for "School Messenger Quick Tip" to find the app. Click here for more information.
Give a Tip to Crime Stoppers
Tarrant County Crime Stoppers allows for concerned citizens who witness a crime or suspicious behavior to reach out to law enforcement without fear of retaliation or having to appear in court. Crime Stoppers is set up to be completely anonymous and confidential.
To contact Crime Stoppers over the phone you can call locally at 817-469-8477 or toll-free at 877-469-8477. You can also download the P3 Tips mobile app or submit a tip online on the Crime Stoppers website. For more information on our district website click here.
Attendance is essential!
What? Why? When?
The next cycle of testing will be in May.