Timber Creek Elementary
Every Student Matters...Every Moment Counts.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE WEEK
February 10 -- 14
- Crush Gram Sales Continue All Week
- Change Challenge/Penny War All Week -- Bring change to put a teacher in "jail"
- Moore Love Spirit Week--See Dress Up Days Below
- Monday, February 10 - STUCO Meeting @ 4:00
- Tuesday, February 11 - 2nd Grade COGAT
- Wednesday, February 12 - 2nd Grade COGAT continued
- Thursday, February 13 - 2nd Grade COGAT continued
- Thursday, February 13 - State Archery Tournament
- Thursday, February 13 - Progress Reports go home
- Friday, February 14 - Titan Tip Off with 2nd Grade Showcase
- Friday, February 14 - 3rd Grade Class Party @ 2:30
Timber Creek's Moore Love Campaign Plan
NEW CHECK-IN SYSTEM
Please remember to bring your ID with you when visiting our school. During arrival from 9:00-9:15, you do not need to check-in with the office if walking your student into the building. Any other time you come to the school, when you check in your ID will be scanned. All visitors will need to visibly wear their visitors badge while in the building. We appreciate your help making our school a safe place for students!
The Timber Creek Citizen of the Month Character Trait for February is Integrity
This month the students that will be recognized as our Citizens of the Month are those that have Integrity. Having integrity means doing the right thing in a reliable way. It's a character trait that we admire, since it means this Titan is a person with a moral compass that doesn't waiver. They do the right thing when no one is looking!
Timber Creek Recycling Club
Does your student want to get more involved at Timber Creek and help the Earth at the same time? Then the Timber Creek Recycling Club might be just the place! Many of the items we use every day in our classrooms can be recycled instead of trashed! Meetings will be held twice a semester before school, along with special activities that will take place throughout the school year. Applications can be found outside Ms. Friberg's room #B5. Students of all grade levels are encouraged to apply. Please make sure all applications are turned in to your homeroom teachers no later than Monday, February 10th.
School Activity Highlights
SNOW MUCH FUN!
Teachers Love Snow Days Too
Mrs. Embery enjoyed the snow day with her beautiful little girl.
Our Titans know how to put smiles on our faces!
Our 4th graders participated in a 50 states Valentine's exchange in Ms. Mayden's class.
DO YOU HAVE PICTURES TO SHARE??
Help Ms. Hipschen collect pictures for our yearbook. Go to www.HJeShare.com and enter the school code: HJ21351.
What's in the peachjar??
You will find all of the flyers that are available by clicking on the peachjar link button below: