Fourth Grade News
Mrs. Gove's Class
Tuesday, March 22
Students May Bring a Towel Tomorrow (Wednesday)
Spring Pictures are Thursday
Earbuds/Headphones for MAP Testing
Science Fair Updates
- March 22-April 1 Conduct experiments and gather data (I will check in with students on progress.)
- April 1 Project boards will be sent home for students to begin working on displays.
- April 4-8 Time will be given for students to type and print displays, if they are not able to at home.
- April 15 Experiments completed and results given to teacher.
- April 25 Project boards are due at school (boards should not be returned before this date)
- April 29 Science Fair
Parents, I will send home a paper copy of these dates so you do not have to keep this email. We will be looking at examples of science fair boards at school. I want the kids to feel confident in each step of the process. If they aren't, or if you have any questions, please let me know!