Staff Weekly Bulletin
~Week 38~June 6-10~
EOY Data Parent Letter
- Please distribute the letter and summer resource sheet during SLCs or by no later than Thursday, June 9th.
~Social Emotional Learning~
EOY Student Awards
EOY Student Awards
If you have not done so by now, please take some time to identify students that you would like to recognize at the EOY awards assembly. Please click here to access the spreadsheet>
Award Ceremony Logistics:
Wednesday, June 8th @ 8:30 AM
- 1st & 2nd grade
- 3rd-4th grade
**ALL 5th graders will receive their awards on Tuesday, June 7th during their promotion ceremony.
EOY Class Winners
Congratulations! Your classes have earned an EOY Pizza Party!
Best Class Attendance: Lam/Rivas & Davis
Golden Spatula: Pastrana & Goodie
Golden Baton: Nuñez & Tapia
Please let Mr. Todd & Ms. Valeria know when you would like for us to get you the Pizza & juices.
~TEACHING & LEARNING~
IMPORTANT Summer PD Info...
Please let me provide you (in some cases, again) with the essential information you need to have and share regarding 2016 Summer PD.
2. Summer 2016 PD Catalog (Please remember to register in OnTrack!)
3. New Hire 2016 Summer PD Registration form (because they can't register in OnTrack without an OUSD email address)
SLC for Target Kids
A letter was sent to all families informing them of the EOY SLC. Please ensure that you have some free slots for any interested families.
Past Due: MAY CAL200
May CAL200 PE Minutes report are due May 15th
A hard copy of the PE Minutes report can be found in the staff sign-in tablet in the front office. You can also submit your report via the below link.
Please click on the link below to take you to the PE Minutes Teacher Report.
No Prep This Week
We are not holding prep this week; enrichment teachers will be working in closing out the year.
Cleaning Your Classroom
Effective this week, you can leave trash in bags next to your classroom door by the end of the school day. Ms. T & Mr. Lopez will be picking up all trash.
ATTENTION: To discard large furniture or large boxes, please let them know prior to placing these items outside your door.
The following are the documents that you will need to begin closing out the school year. Please click on the highlighted links to take you to the shared Google Drive folder where you will find the necessary documents.
- Last check out for my Tuesday & Wednesday classes will be this week during there library time.
- For those Friday classes you will come Friday the 20th and pick up a free book.
- The book fair will be up & running so that your students can do a walk through.
- Those Tuesday and Wed. classes will come the week of the 23rd at there regular time and get a free book and do a book fair walk through.
I will have list of kids that have past due books or lost books as well, so your help if you see their parents at expo. I greatly appreciated your support.
If you have any questions let me know!
Monday, June 6th
Kinder field day
FC Staff Meeting