Back to School- August, 2018
August 6- First Day of School
September 5 - Progress Reports Mailed
September 3- NO SCHOOL
September 13 - PTA/ Open House
PLease review the following reminders about dismissal to help start the year off in a calm and orderly manner.
- All Pre-K and K students listed as walkers must be dismissed from the teacher to an adult or an older student who comes to the teacher and asks for the child. At this time, the student’s tag will be removed. The tag lets us know that we have released the child to someone. No child will be released to walk alone to awaiting car!
- Students in carpool will only be released to cars moving though the carpool line. Students will NOT be released to anyone on foot. If you are not in a car, you must come to the front of the school and pick up the child from the lobby when carpool ends.
- Changes to dismissal routes must be made in the office. No changes will be taken over the phone. In emergencies where temporary changes need to be made, a parent letter must come to the school.
- Please make sure that your child is familiar with how they are to go home and who they are to go home with.
- Please be patient! Things run a bit slower in the carpool line for the first few days. Please understand and respect that our procedures are in place to help keep your child, and every child, safe each day!
- Thank you for all that you do to help us to provide a safe and orderly place to learn!
Special Diet or Food Allergies
Boys and Girls Club
There is also a SCHOOL STORY which allows Mrs. Mitchell to send school wide announcements, pictures, and videos.
Not on Dojo? Contact your child's teacher and get connected!