Emerging Leaders News
Bi-weekly Newsletter 2/15/2016
Keep your word. Honor commitments and they will double back to honor you. -Bill Rancic
2. Review the Learning Meeting #2 Schedule. Some dates have been changed due to conflicting commitments.
3.Complete Cycle 7 Pre-Work: There is no webinar but please bring the following to the in-person session:
- Completed “Content Review” chart (Cycle 7 Workbook)
-Your initial school diagnostic results
-Any materials required for for Learning Meeting #2
-Read and complete Cycle 7 Workbook
-A recording device
-Your calendars as your will sign up for LM#3 during this session.
4. Assignment 4 is due as follows:
- All parts EXCEPT the end of the year outcome are due on March 15th.
- End of the Year Outcomes are due on April 12. End of the year outcomes are when everyone should have their data submitted to Canvas. Please make sure you have planned your End of Emerging Leaders Program Summative Assessment to allow for enough time to administer, score, and conduct data analysis(and action planning) over the assessment.
**Survey Results were emailed last week. If you did not receive your results, please email me.
2. Assignment 2.1 Scores will be available in Canvas on Feb. 16 at 8am. Please take a moment to review your scores and feedback.
3. Cycle 3 Session is March 2nd. Same time, same location. This is our last cycle session and will look different from previous sessions.
Learning Meeting #2: Presenting the Vision
What to expect during the Presenting the Vision portion of Learning Meeting #2
Since all Learning Meetings will be conducted via Skype, you will simply talk to me for 5-10 minutes uninterrupted over the following topics(also listed in last week's newsletter):
a. Provide a brief summary of your team’s progress toward realizing the vision set at the beginning of the year;
- including progress to your Instructional Leadership SMART goal achievement
- how you have influenced that urgency, engaging others to take responsibility for results
b. Present evidence of how your team has demonstrated a sense of urgency around driving student
After you finish, I will ask some clarifying questions and provide feedback on specific information that you need to make sure is present and detailed in your Learning Meeting #3 presentation. We will then follow the normal format for the rest of the Learning Meeting.
2. Pinterest Math Routines and Resources