We're Hiring! Come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Admissions Recruiter at Israel Tech Challenge (ITC)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech.
ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking within the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the hi-tech industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Admissions Recruiter will be the main point of contact for potential students throughout their application process, providing them with information about the various programs and ensuring they understand what it takes to be successful at ITC.
This is a full-time position based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students in an organized manner
- Phone interview potential students to ensure qualifications and interests match ITC program requirements
- Be the first and main point of contact for candidates throughout their application process and provide them with relevant information and assistance
- Manage a candidate pipeline through a CRM
- Develop the student recruitment process, screening strategies and best-practices
- Assist in planning and constructing ITC’s marketing strategies for all programs
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- 1-2 years of proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting – a must
- A charismatic and articulate storyteller who can clearly communicate ITC’s story and mission while pitching programs to candidates
- Ability to find logical solutions for candidates’ distinct needs as well as advocate their candidacy in admission committees
- Service-oriented individual with outstanding communication and closing skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills