Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week!
It's no secret that Maple Grove Staff is the best around! We have several AWESOME things planned for you next week. Some we'll tell you, and some are going to be a surprise!!! Please know how loved and appreciated you are EVERYDAY. Thank you for all the ways you make a difference for our students and for each other.
Please note that the following are for ALL staff. :)
Tuesday: Mmmm! Johnson's BBQ food truck will be parked in the bus lot during lunches. You will receive a voucher for a meal (pulled pork or chicken, a hot side, a cold side, and a drink) to turn in for a free meal on us!
Thursday: Ahhh! 10 minute chair massages in the project room from a massage therapist from Silver Fern Day Spa (a new salon opening in Greenwood). Sign-ups are hanging in the office workroom. There will be 3 therapists working out our kinks!
Friday: PTO Luncheon (always a favorite!)
Tweet of the Week
In The Know...
- 5/2: 8am, Special Education Task Force meeting
- 5/2: 7pm Teacher Appreciation Evening (Teacher of the Year and Legacy Award Winner recognition), HS auditorium
- 5/3: PBIS Team- NEW DATE (swapping dates with Leadership Team for regular May meeting date)
- 5/4: ER: PBIS and Special Education Task Force work/share-out/info gathering
- 5/2-5/4: NWEA testing
- 5/7: 9am, MG 5K
- 5/10: Ice Cream Social for transfer students from CGES 6-7pm
- 5/11-5/12: Data Team meetings
- 5/11 ER: at Sugar Grove (Honey Grove has ok'd keeping staff kids until 4:15 or so for those of you still needing childcare during that time)
- 5/17: 8am, Leadership Team -NEW DATE (swapping dates with PBIS Team for regular May meeting date)
A Big Superstar goes to...
- Sherry from Sandy C.: A big shout out for Sherry! Not only did she go out on the playground and find a first grader's lens that fell out of his glasses, but she also was able to put it back in. This woman can do anything!
- Social Committee for recognizing and honoring our staff, and showing us love in many ways. Thank you!
- Don't forget, you can nominate a colleague for Superstar recognition in the Friday Focus, or you can share good news so that we can share in your joy as well!