Professional Learning Plan (PLP)
The PLP is a tool that helps teachers plan and reflect upon their professional growth.
Our school will use THREE indicators
- Indicator 2.1 deals with classroom organization and management.
- Indicator 2.8 deals with formative assessment.
- You will select the 3rd indicator.
Things to think about as you complete your PLP...
Write a brief summary about your learning during PD and how you plan to implement the information you gained to bolster student achievement. PD listed below may be used as evidence.
- Learning Fair Sessions related to indicator.
- On-going school PD (common planning, lunch&learn, Instructional Rounds, Learning Walks, MLT, SSIP, CHAMPS, TIE, etc.)
- "Safe and Civil Schools - CHAMPS" online book study.
- "Leaders of Their Own Learning" online book study.
- Professional Learning Networks (PLN) such as Twitter, Facebook, Edmodo, Youtube, blogs, etc.
- Out of system PD (MEGA, LTF, PLTW, Ron Clark Academy)
CJHS Observation Form 2015-2016
Mr. West and Mrs. Hope will use the form below during their walkthroughs.
Please do not type on this form, it is a live document.