Marvelous Monkeys- Toddler Class
Mrs. Beth & Mrs. Amy
Bible verse: "I am wonderfully made." Matthew 139:14 NIV
Themes: Mother's Day, Flowers, Bees, Frogs & Ponds
Nursery Rhyme: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary
Shape: review- circle, square, triangle
We have been having fun learning
- Walking nicely together in the hall.
- Sitting together at the table for crafts, snack and lunch.
- Playing on the playground. We can all slide by ourselves, now!
- Singing songs-
Walking in the Jungle, One Little Finger, God Made Me, In the Early Morning
- Making butterfly art with our feet for Mother's Day
- Celebrating Mother's Day with our Moms!
- Talking about ways we are special and "wonderfully made".
- Learning in circle time with Mrs. Beth.
May 12 RSVP for week of Memorial Day attendance
May 19 Wear your favorite COLOR day!
May 24 11:30am Spring Program & Pack a Picnic in the Café
May 26 End of Year Cookie Party (students only)
May 30 Memorial Day (No school)
Spring Program & Pack a Picnic
Families welcome. Please RSVP to Mrs. Karen the number of adults attending.