Technology and Quality Improvements
Practical ideas for improving your quality performance
Detailed input to your quality improvement work
Or, are you trying to find out where to start with your quality improvement work and need some guidance?
In both cases this weekly email will help you better your quality improvement work.
Each week we will explore one or two topics, such as:
- Different ways to measure quality
- Defining quality
- Applying quality tools and methods
- De-mystifying technology and what it practically can do for our quality work
These emails will not sell you anything, they will not feed you with impractical theory and they will not leave you with more questions than answers.
These ideas, thoughts and practical input are only available by subscribing to this email list, once subscribed you will receive a practical, helpful, confidence boosting email each week that will inspire you to take pro-active steps to improving your quality performance and leverage technology rationally. Some of the topics I plan to cover in the coming weeks are:
- Why it is important to differentiate between food safety and food quality?
- How can blockchain be leveraged in traceability?
- What can machine learning teach us about our failures?
- Is augmented reality really a game changer?
To get these valuable insights sign up for the email list now and the first email will arrive during next week!