Greer Middle College Charter H.S.
Wednesday Wrap Up
- Friday is a "B" day. We will have a regular dress down day for students. Teachers may wear jeans.
- Cluster will take place at 1:50 Friday. Remember to bring your reflection piece Laura requested related to implementation of your instructional plan.
- We will have our faculty/staff party at The Forest Coffeehouse- http://www.theforestcoffee.com/ on Thursday, Dec. 17 starting at 6:30 p.m. This is "pot luck". The school will provide the meat. Michelle has developed a Google Doc for you to tell what you are bringing. Link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f7qDUnw4KWYrgi3f4JLG6U7vlm9OuO-YCmIJIJSpcJo/edit#gid=0
- Reminder: You are to have at least 9 minor grades and 3 major grades per 9 weeks. Most of you have a review next week and then there are mid-term exams. There is no time after Christmas break. Plan accordingly.
Exams: You are to administer a mid-term exam to your students during the designated time. If you have questions, see me or Mr. Dillard. The exam schedule link: http://greermiddlecollege.org/today/midterm-exams-schedule-posted/
Do not forget about your 16-17 courses to Vickie by December 18.
Help our educational support students by updating your online calendars/assignments in a timely manner.
Dr. Buddy Coleman gave us a very favorable "academic" report at our Board meeting on Monday night. A few highlights: 1. Class of 15 grad. rate was 96.9. 2. Class of 15 took almost 2300 hours of college credit. 3. Junior ACT composite score exceeded all Greenville County High Schools.
Mr. Pruitt has been offered an opportunity with Clemson University at the start of second semester. He has decided to pursue this opportunity in January and we wish him well.
The Greer Christmas Parade will be held this Sunday. We should have two spots representing GMC in the parade.
Congratulations to our 16-17 Teacher of the Year at GMC--Megan Schonhar. We would have waited until the Christmas party to announce; however, we need to get some information to GCSD prior to the party. Congratulations Megan!
- Have a great rest of the week!