Technology Innovation Design Team
January 14, 2016
Follow along at www.smore.com/bhz8q
Innovation Team Purpose
Innovation Design Teams meet at minimum once a month. However upon initiation, teams may meet more often to expedite the work. Each team is comprised of a lead, multiple district team representatives, campus leadership, and community stakeholders.
TECHNOLOGY innovation Design Team Purpose
evaluate the systems and processes for supporting the technology deployment of student devices
- create the professional learning plan to support flexible and personalized learning
- support the implementation of a transformative technology measurement system aligned to the Strategic Plan
Last Time. . .
The Rubric and Sorting Tool
The Rubric and Sorting Tool. . .
- will be shared with principals at their meeting next week
- will guide the process of identifying groups' engagement sequence
- will be a resource to help principals prepare for U.E. 2.0 on February 3rd.
The "CIC" off is January 23rd!
- What happens now?
- Our group will be dormant until further notice
- Potential connections with other Innovation Design Teams, particularly Literacy and Bilingual