Third Grade Teacher Crestview Elementary School
Newsletter Week of 7/28/2017
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Summer break is here! Enjoy the next two weeks off because we got plenty of exciting things to learn after break!
- Report cards are out and will be sent home with your child (should be today/Friday)
- It will be sent out in paper form and can also be accessed through my website.
- We have a couple of students with allergies to peanuts and milk. Please be mindful of this when bringing in treats for birthdays, etc...
- Important note: Work on Holmes Street in front of the school has now been scheduled to start July 31st. The school will keep you posted on this important announcement as well. Traffic will only go northbound on Holmes Street during construction.
- I have placed my contact information down below. The phone number and email to reach me is up to date! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just FYI, if the heat index reaches above 95 degrees or above we will have indoor recess.
We have had indoor recess for quite some time, but the last two days they were able to go outside!
Reading Log and Folders
No reading logs are due the next two weeks, but PLEASE encourage your child to read over the break. Furthermore, if your child has difficulties reading at home feel free to contact me so we can work something out.
Don't forget to visit my website robinlim.weebly.com. I update this website a lot and put links students can use to do additional practice in math, reading, etc... I also like to put up PDF's of important documents (such field trip or other office forms) that you can print and download from home, work, and/or the library.
Again thank you for all the hard work you do as parents and guardians to make your child successful. Finally, enjoy your break!