AWANA Backpack Night Oct 10
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
Theme - Backpack Night
This Wednesday is Backpack Night.
Sparks and T&T - Pack a bag (just what will fit in one bag) with all sorts of random items from home and bring it to club with you. The commander will also pack a backpack, and prizes will be awarded for all the items that match what he has in his bag.
(For those of you who have attended our club in the past, this is a version of Reverse Scavenger Hunt night with a twist.)
Cubbies - This is a bit too hectic of a theme for Cubbies to participate in during the closing ceremony for the scavenger hunt part, but they are still welcome to wear a backpack to club to join in the theme that way.
Candy/Prize Donations Needed
- Oct 10: Sarah Schaal & Kisti Boudreaux
- Oct 17: Angie Regier & Kisti Boudreaux
ABBC Church Website & Facebook Page
Are you a Facebook fan? Like our page to keep updated on upcoming events by that method also.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Oct 10: Unit 1: Bear Hug 5 & 6
- Oct 17: Unit 1: Bear Hug 7
- Oct 24: Unit 1: Bear Hug 8
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Podruchny
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Oct 10 - Unit 1 Lesson 4: God is our Strength - Psalm 46:1
- Oct 17 - Unit 1 Lesson 5: God is our Peace - John 16:33
- Oct 24 - Unit 1 Lesson 6: Unit 1 Review - All Unit 1 verses
- Fast Track: This is a time from 6:10-6:25 when clubbers can say their verses in advance of club. Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office. This is especially helpful for anyone who gets behind a week so we can be all together on the same lesson during Small Group Time.
- We encourage you to work on your section during the week, but what does that mean?
- Read your memory verse and review verse for the week out loud 3 times each day.
- Answer one question from your Bible Study page each day.
- These two simple things will probably only take you 5 minutes each day, but by Wednesday, you should have your Bible Study all completed and be a lot more ready to quote your verses. Plus you will be hiding God's Word in your heart and spending time with Him each day!