Key School Updates
Announcements for the Week of 6/1
Resources for talking to your children about Racism
And below is a reading of 'Let's Talk about Race' by Julius Lester
Meal Distribution at Key School and Veggies every Tuesday!
No identification is required. All individuals will receive 1 bag which contains 2 meals. Safety precautions will be in place.
Phishing Scam Warning
Upcoming Virtual Meetings!
Are you a new parent?
PCCY's Child Helpline helps families get health insurance for FREE and in every language!
The Helpline is for parents:
- Who have lost their jobs and are worried about losing health coverage for their children and themselves
- Are concerned with the costs of testing and treatment of COVID-19
- With any questions about CHIP or Medicaid coverage
- With language interpretation needs
Call the Helpline at 215-563-5848 x 17
Meals for Children Pickup
Thursday, June 4th, 9-11am
2101 South Broad Street
Free Box of Food
Thursday, June 4th, 10am-12pm
300 West Shunk Street
- Sites are open Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Residents can pick up one box per household. Supplies will last up to five days.
- Residents do not need to present an ID or proof of income for eligibility.
- Mondays will be dried and canned goods,Thursdays will feature produce
Here is the link to the full list of food sites: https://www.phila.gov/2020-03-28-where-to-find-free-nutritious-food-during-covid-19/