Fall 2023 Newsletter
This objective of the Santiago High School Counseling Department is to provide all students with a strong foundation in the academic, social-emotional, and career domains of development. Please do not hesitate to visit our website or contact your counselor. We are here to support you.
Please pay close attention to all the resources below that we are offering each month. If you have any questions or need support, make sure to contact your Santiago Counselor.
Schedule Change Requests
- We are unable to make changes for teacher requests, class period or lunch requests.
- Please CLICK HERE to submit a schedule change request.
We are receiving a lot of emails so thank you for your patience.
- Counseling forms (Early Dismissal, Online History, AP/Honors Contract, TA App etc.)
- A-G/Graduation requirements
- The College Search Process
- SAT & ACT
- Letter of Recommendation Request form
- Transcript request
- Dual Enrollment
- Financial Aid
- Tutoring resources
- How to contact your counselor
- Social-emotional resources
- 11th and 12th Grade Checklists and much more!