Anoka Blended 6
Eat and Mingle
Capture the Experience
Ladder of Inference
Step 1: Read the article "Ladder of Inference" by Peter Senge.
Step 2: Comment on the following about your reflection on Ladder of Inference by creating a new Google doc with the title, Ladder of Inference.
* One of the statements that I’ll remember is...
* One of the challenges that this creates for me is...
* One of the goals that I have for myself as a community member is...
* How do we avoid climbing the ladder with community members?
Step 3: Discuss in your BAND GROUPS how “climbing the ladder of inference” affects relationships within:
* Our community
* Spring Conference
* Your classroom
* Your school
* Personal life
Step 4: Watch the Video "Ladder of Inference" by Andrea Scheider
Step 5: Using your reflection, discussion, and video create a personal goal with regards to “climbing the ladder of inference.” Include some action steps that are needed to meet your goal. Add this to your capture the experience sheet.
1. Get to Know St. John Baptist de La Salle
- Share reflections from module 2 with your 'job group' (candy bar)
2. Explore the virtues ~ Definitions & Explanations
3. Connect with virtues ~ Gallery Walk Process
4. Reflect on La Sallian Learning (SAGA Discussion Board: module assignment)