TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
Nov 17: Collect verbal responses in Schoology
- In Schoology, select "Add Test/Quiz" from the "Add Materials" menu.
- Name the assessment and select "Create."
- Select "Add Question" and specify you would like a "Short-Answer/Essay Question."
- Check off the "Allow video or audio answers from students." You may also select "Hide text field" so that students don't accidentally think you want them to type their response.
- Click "Create Question" and distribute to students.
If you want to record audio of yourself asking the question, follow steps 1 - 3 and at the bottom of the screen that follows, select "Record" to add audio. You may record audio for any type of question (i.e. multiple choice, true/false, short-answer/essay).