Health of Australian people

kids in Australia

there are 4.3 million kids in Australia 51% of kids in Australia are boys and the other 49% are girls

Did you know

5% of Australians population are aboriginal and 8% were born overseas. 62% of people in Australia live in majour city's while 3% live in remote areas. 10% of people have asthma and 4% are servile disabled. 7% have hey fever and 17% are overweight while 6% are obese. 17% of kids in Australia have a perant with a disability.