Tech Tip Tuesday
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
December 1: Create Flashcards or Quizzes from a Google Spreadsheet
Using a simple Google Spreadsheet template and Flippity.net you or your students can easily create digital flashcards. The flashcards can then be shared out with anyone, making them a valuable independent or communal study tool. In addition to text, you can include pictures or video.
- Go to Flippity.net and make a copy of the template provided in Step 1.
- Edit the flashcard template by editing and adding each side of the "flashcard."
- Go to File > "Publish to the Web…", then click Publish.
- Copy the link under the Link tab.
- Click on the "Get the Link Here" tab of the spreadsheet template (at the bottom).
- Paste the link in the light green cell (A3) to get the link to your Flippity Flashcards.
- Click on the Flippity.net link to view your Flippity flashcards. From here you can bookmark the page and/or share the link with anyone you want to view your flashcards.
How to Create Flashcards from a Google Spreadsheet