1. Start with the basics. Children can look the giver in the eye and say thank you when they receive a gift.
2. Teach your child to give. They can make a gift, go shopping with you, and also use their own money for a small gift.
3. There are many volunteering opportunities. Have your family partake in one of these opportunities. Children learn the most by watching us and copying our behaviors.
4. Time is valuable. Give your child your time. They will be a better person for it and you both will have memories that last a lifetime.
5. Set realistic expectations. Remember that they are still children and teaching and guiding them takes time.
Parenting is the hardest job in the world! Keep giving it your best and know that we are here to support you.
Hartman School Counselor
Congratulations to Box Top Winner Landon Green!
Tennis Shoes in December
Gift Cards for Hartman Staff
2nd Grade Rock Museum
Congratulations to Kate Nelson for being selected as the Jimmy John's Student of the Week!
December 7th-11th: Holiday Store
Tuesday, December 8th: GT district showcase in Hartman cafeteria
Thursday, December 10th: Wylie Way Christmas gifts due to Hartman
Thursday, December 10th: Pirate Christmas Costume Day
Thursday, December 10th: Pirate Christmas Musical 9am & 7pm
Thursday, December 10th: PTA Meeting 7pm
Friday, December 11th: WEHS band concert 1:30
Monday, December 14th: McDonald's Spirit Night 5-8pm
Wednesday, December 16th: James & The Giant Peach Day
Thursday, December 17th: Wear your pajamas day
Friday, December 18th: Early release day 12:30
Friday, December 18th: Dress like an elf
December 21st-January 1st: Christmas Break
Friday, January 8th: Rock Star costume day
Friday, January 8th: 1:45 Pep rally, rock star theme