Estados Unidos (United States)
By: Jacqueline Dickens
The Hispanics that make up the U.S.
5 Fun Facts about the U.S.
1. The US is the 4th largest country in the world by land area and 3rd by population.
2. The US has the world's largest economy.
3. Hawaii is the most recent of the 50 states in the US (joining in 1959) and is the only one made up entirely of islands.
4. The most populated city in the US is New York City, followed by Los Angeles and Chicago.
5. The US was the leading force behind the development of the Internet.