MICS High School Events
2016-17 School Year
HERE ARE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS:
High School Student Council Elections
- Informational Lunch Meeting: Tuesday, September 6 in Ms. Arroyo's room (Art Room)
- Application deadline is Friday, September 9 at 2:30 PM
- Campaigning: Monday, September 12 - Thursday, September 14
- Officer Elections: Friday, September 16
- Grade Level Rep Elections: Wednesday, September 21
Saturday, Oct. 8th, 7-10pm
13440 Lucia Riverbend Highway
Mount Holly, NC
Saturday, October 8 | 7-10 PM
- Location: MICS gym.
- Tickets: $10 early bird; $15 standard tickets. NO tickets will be sold at the door. You won't receive a paper ticket, but your name will be added to the guest list.
- How do I buy tickets? Click HERE.
- DEADLINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS is Wednesday, October 5.
- Food & Festivities: Food, DJ, dancing, photo booth
- What to Wear: This is a casual event, jeans are ok. Some students dress up, and some don't.
Behavior Expectations: Styles of dancing that the administration determine to be inappropriate for a school dance setting will not be permitted, and overt public displays of affection will not be acceptable.
Saturday, April 29th 2017 at 7pm
500 South Tryon Street
This year’s Junior/Senior Prom will be held on (insert date) from 7:00 – 11:00PM at (insert venue). The theme is (insert theme).
Tickets are now available for purchase! You can purchase them online by clicking HERE, by submitting cash or checks (made payable to MICS) to Mr. Brotherton during lunch; or by giving money to Ms. Stallings, Ms. Molina, Ms. Smith, or a High School student council officer throughout the school day. Please, no money turned in to the Front Office.
Dress for this event is formal.
This is an event for juniors and seniors; freshmen and sophomores may attend by invitation only.
Each MICS junior or senior may invite one underclassman or one non-MICS guest (19 years old and under). Each non-MICS guest must sign our Guest Policy Form (available at the Front Office) before purchasing a ticket. Guest Policy forms must be submitted to email@example.com for approval.
· $50 – now until Sunday, May 15 – ORDER BEORE THE PRICE INCREASES!
· $60 – Monday, May 16 – Friday, May 20 at 12:00 PM
· $75 – at the door
PHOTOGRAPHY DURING PROM
7pm - 8:15pm - Red Carpet Formals
8:30 - End - Cityscape Portraits (weather permitting)
All packages will be delivered back to school the following Monday
-$20 - (1) 5x7 with Raptor Logo Display Folder
-$35 - (1) 5x7 with Raptor Logo Display Folder and (1) USB of images (including Formal; and Red Carpet)
-$50 - (2) 5x7s with Raptor Logo Display Folder and (2) USB of images (Formal and Red Carpet)
*MOST POPULAR PACKAGE*
-$30 - (1) USB of your child’s photos
You can pre-order using this link - https://straussstudios.squarespace.com/micsphotocd/mics-photo-cd
Use the NOTES area for your ORDER REQUEST
If purchasing a 5x7 they will be selecting their image prior to departure; otherwise it will be photographer choice
Or you can always call. Cash or Credit will be accepted on-site. Photos will be posted online at micsphotos.com
PROM Mini-Session (When-DAY OF PROM)— Professional Photography by Strauss Studios
30min - You name the location
- 3 Copies of all the images on CD - Full Res / Full Copyright
- Photos posted online within 48hrs and CDs mailed
- Extra CD copies $15 each mailed
- No limit on amount of couples; just limited on time
- Limited sessions available - schedule ASAP
- Book a 60 min session for just $125
Schedule your Prom Mini-Session today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 704-392-5053