Recruiting Boot Camp - Day 5!
Gooooood morning ladies!
Woot Woot! You made it to the last day of Boot Camp! I am so stinking proud of you and I cannot wait to see what you are going to do with your business this fall!
By now you've probably heard of the Better Together StartSwell program that is going on right now. (To check it out, head to the Better Together StartSwell page on TOT by clicking here - or search for Better Together StartSwell).
I'm sure you have some questions about this incentive. Please post those in our Team Group on Facebook - I'm sure you're not the only one with questions!
So... how are you going to use this incentive to grow your business? You already have at least 20 names of ladies that you'd like to have on your team, right? Is that about 18 more than you had last week? Let's put this list to work with today's homework!
- Reach out to the ladies that you have on your lists. You can call them, text them, send them a message on Facebook, or yell across the street if they're your neighbor!
- Here's what you can say "Hey girl! I've been thinking about you lately. It's all good, I promise. Haha! I just feel guilty because I haven't offered you the chance to join my Thirty-One team yet, and I really feel like it would be a good fit for you... and it would give me an excuse to get to know you better and spend more time with you! Haha! Would you like to get together for coffee sometime this week?"
- Whoa... that's pretty easy, right? Who doesn't like a coffee date? Of course if they're not local you could call them, FaceTime, Skype... whatever works!
- Set at least 3 coffee dates before Monday! When you meet up with your potential recruits, you're going to keep it simple. Think of it as the WOW party presentation, but for recruits!
- Welcome - Thank them for meeting up with you. Tell them your Thirty-One story (don't stress if it's not one of those grand stories that you heard on TOT or at National Conference) and let them know what you love the MOST about Thirty-One
- Offer Solutions - Let them know why you thought of them when you were thinking about growing your team. Take briefly about why most people join Thirty-One (fun, products, income) and ask "which one of these excites you the most?" Once she answers, go into that area just a little more.
- Wrap Up and Close - Show her the enrollment kit ($400+ in products for $99), let her know that if she joins in September she can earn an extra 10% in commission this month (yes, that's right - for her first month, she can earn more on her personal sales than a NATIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, who make 34%), plus earn up to $1500 in bonuses and gift cards. Ask her if she has any questions for you. Once you answer all of her questions ask "What would would do with all of that extra income?" after she answers then reply "Awesome! When would you like to receive your first Thirty-One paycheck? On October 10th or 25th?" Once she answers, explain how you can help her make that happen and ask if she's ready to enroll today!
- Email me and let me know when your 3 coffee dates are!
WOW!!! I know that's a lot of information for today. Feel free to print this email out and use it as a reference. Or even make your own Coffee Date Outline/Checklist that you can use!
I believe in YOU!