What is Agent Orange
By: Tyler Quinnell
So What Exactly Is It?
How Does It Affect The Body?
How Is It Related To Me?
It brought many people to misery, depression and sadness
A Vietnamese kid with birth defects from Agent Orange
Picture of Agent Orange contained
- Was sprayed on 4.5 million acres in Vietnam
- U.S. sprayed anywhere from 11 million to 13 million gallons of Agent Orange
- Anywhere from 2.1 million to 4.5 million Vietnamese people lived in areas where Agent Orange was sprayed
- 150,000 Vietnamese children were born with birth defects
-Agent Orange has been related in 1.4 million peoples health issues
- Is still only used today to kill farmers vegetation if needed
-In Vietnam at least 400,000 people were killed by it
-For the past 51 years people of Vietnam have been fighting effects of Agent Orange
-The damages from agent Orange will tale at least another 49 years to recover
-One of the deadliest mixtures of chemicals known to man
What Are Some Of The Symptoms?
-You can become an anorexic -Many birth defects
-May have yellow skin and eyes -Painful breathing
-Hepatitis (liver inflammation) -Blurry vision
-Cancer such as tumors, liver and lung -Losing a lot of weight really fast
-Mental symptoms include irritation, anger, memory loss, loss of concentration, suicidal thoughts, depression and extreme personality changes
What Causes The Deadly Effects Of Agent Orange
Treatment Options and Diet
Sadly there is no known cure, medicine or treatment for Agent Orange.
There is also no certain diet you could take to prevent the effects.