Week of October 1-5
Mark your Calendar
10/5: Bulldog Color Blast
10/15-10/19: Fall Break - NO SCHOOL
10/23: Picture Retake Day
10/26: Movie Night
10/29: 6:30 Bike Safety with Officer Bowling 7:00 PTO meeting
Bulldog Color Blast
Top 5 things to know about the Color Blast:
- First walk begins at 6:15
- Second walk begins at 7:15
- There will be an exciting raffle. Buy tickets at the Blast for your chance to win fabulous prizes!
- Lots of fun games! (No prizes will be awarded.)
- Bring a blanket or lawn chairs to mark your spot to visit with classmates and friends and enjoy the evening!
Color WILL be thrown on the walkers during both walks.
Please be prepared to get messy!
Mark your calendars for Friday, October 5 for the first ever BULLDOG COLOR BLAST!
Click HERE for more info.
Ready to buy tickets? Click HERE for the ticket and t-shirt order form. Hurry! Pre-order prices are only good until Wednesday, September 19th.
IMPORTANT DISMISSAL NOTES
Please utilize School Dismissal Manager to manage your child's dismissal transportation arrangements. Changes must be made to your child's School Dismissal Manager (SDM) by 2:00 p.m. each day
Kindergarten parents - please be at your child's bus stop by the assigned drop off time in order to receive your child. Kindergarten students must have an adult to receive them at the bus stop every day.
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number and name.
Exciting news - the NBE Cafeteria is open and ready to accept lunchtime visitors!
We do have a NEW PROCEDURE for parents to sign up to have lunch with their child using SignUp Genius. There is no need to call into the office to reserve your spot. The September calendar is available at the link below and you may sign up at your convenience.
- You MUST have a current background check on file in order to eat lunch with your child.
- Parents may NOT use their student's account when purchasing a parent lunch. Parent lunch is $3.36
Click the link below:
- Select the date and correct grade level
- Click "Submit and Sign up"
- Enter your name and in the comments section please type your lunch choice
- Then click "Sign Up Now"
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number on all checks and envelopes.
You will receive your book rental statement via email from Skyward Family Access.
The fees will be posted by Friday, October 5th.
To pay with exact cash or check: Please stop by or send in your payment to the NBE office clearly marked with your child's first and last name and payment amount.
To pay with credit or debit card: Use eFunds link on the NBE webpage.
Media Center News
The PTO would love your help in the Media Center. A volunteer is needed each morning from 9-10 and another sometime in the afternoon. Volunteers check in books and shelve them.
Check out this signup for available slots!
Returning and new volunteers welcome. SafeVisitor badge required.
- Bulldog Color Blast is October 5th 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Important note: Kroger has updated our New Britton PTO Community Rewards number. Please update your card as soon as possible. Our new number is: EU507
Facebook: New Britton Elementary PTO
Facebook: New Britton Elementary Parents & Teachers
New Britton Elementary
8660 E. 131st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Phone: (317) 594-4130
Fax: (317) 594-4139
Website: New Britton Elementary