Leonardo Da Vinci
He had no formal education so he wrote with his left hand and also wrote from right to left and backwards. He spent most of his life in Florence and Milan. He spent his life painting in different cities, inventing and thinking. He didin't share his ideas very much.
Ludovico sforza of Milan and Francois 1 of France were his patrons.
THE WORK : < LADY WITH AN ERMINE >
- This work created around 1490.
- It is located in a Museum, cracow, poland and It may also be printed in books.
- This is probably portrait cecilia Gallerani mistress of Lodovico sforza.it was painted with oil on wood.
- Secularism, individual are most clearly linked to this piece.
I think this picture is pretty and realistic.The painter successfully used colors.
- Pickrell, Jim. "Leonardo Da Vinci." Museum. Leonardo Internet, n.d. Web. 18 Nov. 2013.
2. Wikipedia contributors. "Lady with an Ermine." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 28 Oct. 2013. Web. 18 Nov. 2013.