by Kelly Talley
What Family Therapists do.
- Discuss feelings, emotions and experiences.
- Help people process their reactions.
- Guide people through the process of making future decisions.
- Nursing and residential care facilities.
- Outpatient care centers.
- Individual and family services.
How do you become one?
Education ,Licenses, Training, and Important skills.
Government is $48,060 every year.
Hosptials;state,local, and private is 43,190 every year.
Out patient care centers is 40,250 every year.
-Expected to grow 29% from 2012 to 2013.
-Its much faster than the average.
-Physicians and Surgeon
-Social and Community services