February 27, 2020
Here's What Happened This Week
- On Tuesday, Holicong's Orchestra hosted an Open House for 6th graders. Thank you, Holicong!
- On Wednesday, there was play practice after school.
- Today, Second Grade participated in their first day of Yoga with Nurse Ashley, Pediatric Outreach Manager from Doylestown Health. As you can see from the picture, it was fun!
- Today there was play practice after school.
What's Happening Next?
- On Monday, dress in Red, White, and Black in honor of Dr. Seuss' Birthday and to kick off Read Across America!
- On Monday, March 2 there is a Kindness Club meeting. Our Kindness Club is sponsored by Mrs. Sleicher.
- On Tuesday, our Community Service Club will meet after school from 4 - 4:45 PM. Representatives from Kiwanis Club of Bucks County will present what they do in service to others locally and around the world! Please use the Main Lot for pick up after the club meeting time.
- On Thursday, March 5, our students and staff will see their peers perform in our school's production of The Wizard of Oz during the day. Tickets for the evening performance on Thursday and Friday nights are sold out. For safety reasons, we cannot exceed our maximum seat capacity. We thank everyone for your support of our school's musical.
- On Friday, March 6, Sewing Club meets at 7:30 AM.
- On Friday, we have another spirit day to close Read Across America Week--dress like your favorite book character! This spirit day will also kick off a book donation project sponsored by Community Service Club. We encourage everyone to bring in new or gently used books that will go to the New Britain Baptist Church as part of a larger Kiwanis Club of Central Bucks service project. All donated books can be brought to the Atrium where we will have collection boxes. The Warwick Community Service Club is sponsored by Miss Heere-MacLeod.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
Click here to use online registration for any NEW CBSD students!
2020 Winter Workshops
CB Aquatics Sign-up
Thursday, March 19th, 6:30pm
2090 Land Road
PTO Event, Sportsplex At Warminster
Saturday, March 28th, 2pm
654 York Road
Boys Youth Soccer Camp, Ages 7 to 14
Tuesday, June 22nd 202 at 9am to Thursday, June 25th, 12pm
CB South Field, Warrington, PA, USA
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.