A newsletter for LMES teachers, parents, and students
Give the gift of books this holiday season!
Get hAPPy this holiday season!
- 12 Days of Christmas - Polk Street Press Singalong
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- My Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas! - Dr. Seuss
- Jan Brett’s The Night Before Christmas
- The Berenstain Bears Trim the Tree
- PopOut! The Night Before Christmas
- Christmas Tale HD
- Santa's Christmas Village
- Letters for Santa
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Louwse in the Big Apple Tree
- Starfall Gingerbread
- Gingerbread House Maker
- Christmas Cookie Maker
- Starfall Snowman
- Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights StoryChimes
- 123 Color: Hanukkah Coloring Book
- A Christmas Carol for iOS
Create Trading Cards for People, Places, Events, & Things
Thank you for shopping our Book Fair!
We had a VERY successful book fair last month. Thanks to all the students, teachers, parents, and family members who came out to shop and support our school. Many thanks to the parent volunteers who dedicated their time in helping setup and take down the book fair and assisting with preview and sales days. A huge thanks goes out to our book fair volunteer coordinator, Vera Timmons, for her hard work in making the book fair run smoothly. Stay tuned for our early spring book fair.
Box Tops Winner
Support our library by being a Book Buddy.
SC Book Award Challenge (Reading Goal #2)
Friday, Dec. 7th 2012 at 12am
1531 Three Dog Rd
Visit us online!
The mission of the Lake Murray Elementary Media Program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information and to empower students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, ethical users of information, and productive users of technology.