Decisions! Decisions! Decide!
Buying a Movie
- Pick a movie that you like.
- Decide how much you want to spend.
- Make a list of places you want to shop.
- Decide if you want to buy it online or at the store.
- Consider how much the movie costs, coupons, advertisement and availability in each store.
- Make a graph and look up the information on the internet and call the store.
- After you get your information decide which store to go to.
- I decided to go to Wal-Mart to buy "Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon" because it was available and it was the cheapest, $12.96.