The LMS Lowdown
May 28, 2021
8TH GRADE SOCIAL
We are one of eight finalists for the chromebooks!
All you need is a google account to vote - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXVS73tTS6HF9ysuPy32alaIk9JZoVu0zIGqJmIUENvbfKag/viewform - you get one vote from each and every google account that you have. Voting is open until June 4th and the winners be announced on June 7th.
Here are the all of the Finalist Videos as well as the Contest Description.
Feel free to post this on social media and forward this email to friends and family. Winning this would be a "breath of fresh air" for our students.
Thanks for voting!
Lumberton Township School District
RED, WHITE AND BLUE DAY
All chromebooks, chargers and cases (if issued) will be collected after the 20-21 school year ends. Dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 16th (in the afternoon)
- Thursday, June 17th
- Monday, June 21st
- Tuesday, June 22nd
The collection will occur in front of Bobby’s Run School. Times are TBD but will be distributed via email in the near future.
COVID-19 REMINDERS AND UPDATES
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Gambino as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quarantine after travel: Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York and Connecticut. If you traveled to another state, You will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 14 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
SPIRIT DAYS AND SCHOOL CLOSINGS
Monday, May 31st- School Closed
Friday, June 4th- Superhero Day
Tuesday, June 8th- Virtual People's Choice
Friday, June 11th- Beach Day- Hats, sunglasses, Hawaiian Shirts, bright colors
Tuesday, June 15th- No Afternoon Classes
Tuesday, June 15th- 8th Grade Graduation
Wednesday, June 16th- No Afternoon Classes and Last Day of School!!!