- 51/23 V
- 25 known isotopes
- Atomic Mass: 50.9415
- Atomic Number: 23
- Number of Protons: 23
- Number of Electrons: 23
- Number of Neutrons: 28
- A silvery white with a metallic look to it!
Uses for the Isotope
- Steel alloys in aircrafts and vehicles.
- Also used in cutting tools such as knives, and saws!
- It was almost renamed Rionium, but it was rejected!
- It was rediscovered in 1830 after the original discoverer backed down from the discovery.
- The breakdown of an atomic nucleus which ends up releasing energy andmatter from the nucleus!
Types of decay: Chemical Symbol……Description
Alpha: 4/2 He……Subtract
Beta: 0/-1 B……Addition
Gamma: 0/0 y…...Nothing