Oak Ridge War Eagles Class of 2020
Class of 2020 Senior Meetings
Ordering Caps and Gowns
Cap and Gown Delivery
Senior Dues Refunds
1. What if I paid by check or cash? We will handle the refund in house and you should receive a check in the mail from ORHS within three business weeks.
2. What if I paid with a credit or bank card that is no longer valid? Please contact Nya Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help with your request.
3. When will I see the refund process on my credit card or bank statement? The refund should process within 3 business weeks. Hopefully it will be sooner than that.
If you have other questions about refunds or senior dues please email Nya Gonzalez our Financial Clerk at email@example.com
Picking Up Senior Shirts
If you paid senior dues after the first order was placed - we will make a second order and let you know when your shirts are in.
You can come between 9am and 1pm to pick up your senior shirts.
Honoring our Honor Grads
Graduation Information - Updated
Every graduate will receive 4 reserved tickets for graduation. There is additional seating and lawn seating and families are welcome to bring more than 4 guests. However, with the size of this class we will not be able to distribute more than 4 reserved tickets per student.
Pictures for Graduation are ordered through Flash Photography and order forms will be available at the Pavilion on Graduation night.
Several questions exist and I will try to answer them here. As always if you have questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ - Prom Cancellation
1. Why was prom cancelled and not rescheduled?
The decision to cancel prom was made because of the executive order the Governor made limiting school functions until May 4th. There are also restrictions on large gatherings until April 30th. We attempted to look at dates but the venues have events booked past May 4th. We book our prom date about 10-11 months in advance as large venues book up quickly in our area.
2. Is graduation cancelled?
No. Our plan is to have a graduation ceremony on May 22, 2020.
3. Is Senior Picnic cancelled?
No. Our plan is to have senior picnic as originally scheduled.
4. I paid my senior dues - will I get a refund?
Yes - you will receive a refund for the portion of senior dues that cover the cost of prom. I anticipate we will begin processing refunds next week.
5. Can I still buy a senior t-shirt with the names on the back?
Yes. By the end of next week we will have a standalone t-shirt order process online for seniors who did not pay for the prom package or for dues but want to purchase a t-shirt.
6. Is there anyway a prom can still happen at Oak Ridge or at another venue?
With the information we have now it is unlikely that will be able to happen. However, I will continue to keep an open mind to alternatives.
Again, I know how much prom means to our seniors, their parents, their guests, and our staff. It was not an easy decision to cancel. I am sorry for any hardship this will cause you or your family.