Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
Training sessions set
- Have you ever been a meeting and held back from offering a differing opinion hoping that someone else will bring up the objection, but then no one ever does?
- Have you ever wanted to give a coworker sensitive feedback but decided not to because the conversation might not go well, and might even harm your relationship?
- Do you find yourself getting so caught up in an argument you forget what you really want and just start trying to win? Do you work with people like that?
Crucial Conversations training offer the tools to:
- Prepare for high-stakes situations
- Transform anger and hurt feelings into powerful dialogue
- Make it safe to talk about almost anything
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
Dates & Details
Classes will be held from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Oct. 15 & Nov. 1 at the Prairie Lakes AEA office in Pocahontas. Participants will need to attend both days.
License Renewal Credit is available for $35.