Arabic 1 Weekend Newsletter 2/14
Lesson 2 Review , Lesson 3 Open & Extra Credit Opportuntiy
I made Module 1 Lesson 3 Available for you to work on the weekend if you are done with lesson 1 & 2 assignments. The lesson will OFFICIALLY start on Monday, but I thought this might give you a head start on the week. Check "Your Grade" to see if you are still missing any assignments.
WHO WANTS A SHOUT OUT and EXTRA CREDIT?!!
Review Lesson 2 Vocabulary and Grammar Concepts. CLICK on the video to watch basic tips and hints to learn how to start a simple conversation in Arabic! Don't forget to fill out the form "Did you Read Today's Announcement" link to get extra credit.
CLICK HERE to type your name saying that you have read today's announcement! Make sure to answer the last question if you READ the article or WATCHED the video & want extra credit!!
What's due by Sunday night 2/14
● Assignment 2.1 (Greeting Custom- Discussion Board)
● Assignment 2.2 (Coaching Session)
● Assignment 2.3 ( comprehension)
● Assignment 2.4 ( Listening & Dictation)
● End of Lesson 2 Quiz – Writing & Speaking )
● Contact your Teacher via text, BB IM or phone call weeklyPast Due Assignments
- Culture Corner Assignment: Fun Fact Quiz
- Assignment 1.1: Writing (Due by due date on calendar)
- Assignment 1.2: ِAttending TWO Coaching Sessions for the week
- Assignment 1.3: Listening & Speaking (Due by due date on course calendar)
- Lesson 1 Quiz (Due by due date on course calendar)
1· ____ Download BBIM
2· ____ Respond to your teacher’s “Welcome Email” by clicking on Messages tab in the navigation bar
3· ____ Getting Acquainted
4· ____ How do you learn ( LinguaFolio)
5· ____ Academic Integrity Quiz
CLICK HERE to learn how to write the Arabic letters. My kids LOVE this game. Their favorite letter is "Alif". DON'T WORRY, I don't expect you know the alphabet just by playing this game. Your coach & I will be working with you on this.
**You should print out a copy of this document and use as a check-off list to ensure that you complete everything, thoroughly, and on time. This is only a schedule of the assignments that you are to complete.