St. Mark School News
October 12, 2015
Dear St. Mark Families,
What better way then to start off the week with our special Bristol Borough Firefighters and Sparky. The children spent time going over fire safety rules and learning about all the equipment that fire fighters wear. After the presentations the students went on a tour of the fire trucks. Everyone enjoyed the lessons and tour.
I love going into the classrooms to see what the children are learning. The Kindergarten children are great listeners. They all listened very carefully to the story Mrs. Chapman read, and were able to tell the sequence of the story. The lesson is the story was about cooperating with one another, a word that all kindergarteners know very well.
I hope that everyone is taking the time to enjoy these beautiful fall days that the Lord has blessed us with.
Mrs. Maria Sanson
Historic Bristol Day
12:00pm Cemetery Reenactment
St. Mark Students will do a first person reenactment of Bristolians buried in St. Mark Cemetery.
1025 Radcliffe Street.
10:00 - 4:00pm Student Art Show.
Three student winning entries will be on display with the artwork of the Artists of Bristol in the basement of Community Baptist Church.
225 Radcliffe Street.
- Saturday, October 17th – Bristol Day - flyer will be sent home this week.
- Friday, October 23rd – Progress Reports will only be sent home to any student that is having difficulties with schoolwork.
- Monday, October 26th – School Pictures/ Carriage Studio will be here for school pictures/ more info will follow
- Friday, October 30th - School Halloween Fair/ more info will follow
- Friday, October 30th – Trunk or Treat Night/ Home and School will be sending info about this new and fun event.