For the Week of December 17-19
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Taking the time to acknowledge the kind deeds of others is...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, December 17 -
- PTC Santa Shop Open on Monday due to our Snow Day on Friday from 9:00-11:00
- Wear Something Festive - ugly sweaters, holiday hats, etc...
Tuesday, December 18 -
- Check out our "Boast Board" in the main hallway; It's a chance for staff, students and parents to give some "shout outs" for a job well done!
Wednesday, December 19 -
- TAG from 7:50-8:35
- PTC Open Meeting at 3:45
Thursday, December 20 - Wednesday, January 2
- Christmas Break! Enjoy the time with your friends and family!!
Thursday, January 3 -
- Back to School
Congratulations to Mrs. Harrington and our 2nd Graders on a Fine Performance...
I'd also like to recognize and thank the staff for all of their hard work planning and operating the event!
Thank you to our "Turrill Dads" Group
- Mr. Chaffin and Mrs. Fantin received funds to purchase access to an online math resource
- Mrs. Tripp received funds to purchase magnetic letters for ELA instruction
- Mrs. Fantin received funds to purchase resources for a Parent Involvement activity
Thank you Turrill Dads for your generosity!!