What's Happening at Ramirez
January 10, 2021 Edition
Happy Sunday Ramirez Families!
Monday, January 11th (tomorrow) our virtual and traditional track students return to remote learning. This edition is focused on information to make the return as easy as possible and to set up your student for success this semester. Please take the time to review the links and resources as well as helpful tips and suggestions.
COVID 19 Related Health & Safety
Riverside County Link: https://gettested.ruhealth.org/home
San Bernardino County Link: https://sbcovid19.com/testing-sites/
The following links may provide useful information:
- COVID 19 info: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
- Health Treatment Centers: https://www.ruhealth.org/enus/community-health-centers
- Home Isolation Instructions: https://bit.ly/2LD927t
SUGGESTIONS & HELPFUL TIPS FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND VIRTUAL TRACKS
Check Your Student's Schedule on Parent Connect (or Student Connect) TODAY!
- Semester long classes may have changed. This is very true of elective classes.
- Due to student changes between the virtual and traditional tracks, your student's core class may have had to change to a different period.
PLEASE CHECK THE Q SYSTEM TO BE SURE YOUR STUDENT IS ATTENDING THE CORRECT CLASS.
Tips for Starting off the Semester Strong and Staying Strong!
2. Email teachers if you have questions. If your student has questions, they can also email their teacher. If you are unsure of teacher's email address, reach out to the Ramirez office at (951) 736-8241.
3. Does your child need tutoring support? Free 1 to 1 online tutoring: https://www.gototutors.org/
1. Make sure your student is attending their classes via Zoom every day and for the entire time.
2. Not sure check attendance in Parent Connect.
3. If your child misses a period, you will receive an automated call letting you know they were absent. You must call the office at (951) 736-8241 to clear absences.
Traditional Track Bell Schedule
Virtual Track Bell Schedule
VIRTUAL TRACK TIPS
Virtual Track Work Schedule
1. Students must spend enough time daily on their assignments
2. Recommended work times are 4 -6 hours daily, Monday - Friday (just like school)
THE ATTACHED WORK SCHEDULE HELPS YOUR STUDENT PLAN HOW TO WORK DAILY ION THEIR ASSIGNMENTS
Virtual Track Access to Edgenuity
- time spent daily working in Edgenuity
- assignments completed
- progress in the program
IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING YOUR EDGENUITY ACCESS PIN CODE OR NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET SET UP, CONTACT OUR SCHOOL OFFICE AT (951) 736-8241.