CHMS Knightly News
Survey-- End of Year Student Materials Drop off / Pick up
Hello CHMS Parents,
May 26 Last name A-H 10 am-2 pm
May 27 Last name I-P 10 am-2 pm
May 28 Last name Q-Z 10 am-2 pm
June 1 Last name A-H 5 pm-7 pm
June 2 Last name I-P 5 pm-7 pm
June 3 Last name Q-Z 5 pm-7 pm
June 4 Make-up Day 9 am-12 pm
Things to note:
- Students will enter the building through front doors (car rider loop). Only students will be able to enter the building. Students will be picked up at the back of the building in a designated location for each grade level.
- Only 100 students are allowed in the building at one time. It should take your child less than 10 minutes to complete the drop off /pick up process. Please complete the CHMS End of Year Student Materials Drop off / Pick up Form (link at very bottom) to assist with a safe and efficient process. Please complete by Tuesday, May 19
- Upon entering the building, students will be given a plastic trash bag to place items from their lockers. This is also a time when students should return any school issued items.
- NOTE: Students will keep their lap tops/chargers over the summer and do not need to return them. The exception is students who are leaving the district and will not return to Rock Hill Schools in the fall.
- We are promoting a No-Contact Greeting ○ No hug/high five/handshake ○ No Elbow-bumping, fist bump ○ 6 feet social distancing rule
As a student or parent/guardian, you can help us protect the health and well-being of all students and staff in our buildings by following these guidelines:
● If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough,
sore throat, fever or difficulty breathing),or have come in contact with possible COVID-19
patients, please notify your principal to arrange another time to come to the school to
pick up your items.
● Plan to come to your scheduled drop off/pick up time, so that there are not any extra
people in the building at a time. We will be limiting the number of people in buildings at one time.
● If you have a face mask or face covering, we recommend wearing it as an added
precaution. Our school staff will all be wearing masks.
Follow CDC recommendations for preventing illness, such as proper hand washing with soap and water, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, and covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping us keep all our students and staff safe and healthy during this time.