Psychology M9: POST ASSESSMENT
Good morning, fellow student Psychologists. Guess what? You have hit the 3/4 point in your online class. There is a light to see at the end of this tunnel. If this class were a day at school, you would be in about the 7th period daydreaming about what you were going to do at McDonalds afterschool or what team you were going to beat in soccer. Today is also test day so let's not forget that.
1. Now that you have completed all the practice and assignments for module 9, you will use your knowledge and understanding of Motivation and Emotion to take this Test. You will have some multiple choice questions and a constructed response question. This should be done without notes or other resources open on your computer. Make sure to review the APA guidelines on ethics to prepare for your constructed response question. The NCVPS policy on Academic Integrity is to be maintained.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
1. Instinct: When Creed gets punched, it's instinctual to want to defend yourself.
2. Incentive: Creed wanted to make his dad proud.
3. Operant Conditiing: Creed forms connections between training, working out and winning.
4. Arousal Theory: There is something about this song that gets the endorphins going.
1 DAY LEFT IN MODULE 9
4/11: Module 9 Ends/Take Post-Assessment (We will officially be 3/4 of the way done our class!)
4/12: Module 10 Begins (Personality)
4/14: Grace Period Ends for Module 9
4/20: Module 10 Ends/Take Post-Assessment
4/20: Progress Reports Can be Accessed Through Moodle.
CONTACT MR. WATSON
Office Hours: M, W, TH: 7:00-9:00
Text or call anytime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
NCVPS Psychology Section 7