Sales Account Executive
Managing accounts to achieve long-term success
We're looking for an excellent communicator and team player!
Smore is an online interactive and collaborative newsletter tool. We have over 2.2M users, 3M pages created and over 20,000 paying customers with almost zero marketing and sales effort. The next step: Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
We've developed our internal sales team to focus mainly on inbound sales to the Education Market, primarily to schools and districts, across the United States. What we need now is an experienced account executive to take qualified leads from prospecting to close. We are looking for a results-driven individual to engage prospects, appropriate solutions for each customer in order to drive revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell services based on customer needs to existing and prospective customers
- Manage and organize the live pipeline to bring qualified leads from prospecting to close
- Make phone calls to qualify new inbound leads
- Write and send follow-up and on-boarding emails
- Prepare reports for management on customer needs, problems, interests & competitive activities
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Manage existing and new accounts to ensure a low churn rate and ensure future sales
- Help build an account management culture within the sales team
- Take the initiative to research best practices and promotional trends
- Desire to learn and grow with the company through professional development resources
Familiarity with CRM/Sales Automation systems
Experience selling software products remotely (internet and phone), especially SaaS subscription products
Experience as an account manager or sales rep. working in a fast-paced sales team
Familiarity with selling to large organizations, especially government and educational organization
Experience with start-up culture
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Extremely detail oriented and organized!
Native English speaker (American, British or South African)
Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Honest, straightforward and reliable
Strong work ethic
Ambitious with a desire to outperform expectations
Goal-oriented: comfortable with setting and reaching personal and team goals regularly
Possession of personal and leadership skills necessary to manage successfully in a resource-competitive environment
Experience with education software, especially selling to schools and districts
Appreciation of good products, design and marketing
Enthusiastic about the start-up culture in Israel
Fun to be around and to work with -- we’re nice people too! :)
We work on Rothschild Blvd in Tel Aviv - where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling and relevant products all the time
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers, and more.
Make a difference
Small team means your input is important.
We work 10:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thu & 10:30am-3:00pm Fri.
Attention to detail
We strive to do our best work, and the end results are polished and beautiful.
We love trying crazy things
Work on company-wide weekend projects and contribute to open source.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue company that is here to stay.
We love trying crazy things
Smore makes it easy to design beautiful and interactive newsletters. Smore has over 2 Million users creating over 100,000 newsletters each month.
We started Smore in 2011 at Techstars in Seattle. We launched in 2012, based out of Tel Aviv, and we've been growing ever since.