10 Days of Fitness
December 7th-December 18th
December 8th--20 Burpees
- You don't have to do all 20 at one time. Try sets of 5!
- Bend your knees when you squat down.
- Kick your legs out into push up position.
December 9th--30 Curl ups
- You don't have to do all thirty at one time. Try sets of 10!
- Keep your knees bent.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor.
December 10th--40 Treadmills (aka Mountain Climbers)
- You don't have to do all 40 at one time!
- Keep your hands under your shoulders.
- Keep those bottoms down.
- Pull your knees up to your chest.
December 11th--50 Squats
- You don't have to do all 50 at one time!
- Keep your feet shoulder distance.
- Pretend you are sitting back in a chair.
- Your weight should be on your heels.
December 14th--60 Second Elbow Plank
- You don't have to do a minute plank. Try 30 seconds twice!
- Make sure your elbows are under your shoulders.
- Keep your bottom and thighs tight.
- Keep that bottom down!
December 15th--70 Shoulder Taps
- You don't have to do it all at once!
- Make sure your hands are under your elbows.
- Touch your opposite shoulder with your opposite hand.
December 16th--80 Second Side Plank
- Definitely divide this one in half. Do the right side plank for 40 seconds, and the left side plank for 40 seconds.
- Keep your hand under your shoulder.
- If your wrist hurts, do it on your elbow.
- Keep your hips up.
December 17th--90 Frankensteins
- Make sure you have plenty of room!
- Touch your opposite hand to your opposite foot.
- How high can you kick?
LAST DAY!!!--December 18th--100 JUMPING JACKS
- Remember, you can do sets throughout the day!
- Make a letter "X" with your body and then a letter "I"