2021 Summer Information
Briarhill Middle School
Summer Office Hours
Closed for Lunch from 12:00 - 1:00
Closed June 10 - July 9
New Student Registration
The 2021-2022 Enrollment is now open. The first day of school will be on August 11, 2021. All students new to LISD must complete online enrollment paperwork. Students returning to LISD should enroll online as well. When this is completed you will be contacted by the registrar to complete the registration process and to select courses. Please attach all the required documents when completing the online enrollment.
· Proof of residency (current gas, water, or electric bill required. Current lease or purchase agreement can be used if not already living in the attendance zone, with a utility bill to be provided within 30 days)
· Final report card or withdrawal form from the previous school
· Name and address of the previous school
· Immunization records
· Birth certificate
· Social security card
· Parent's driver's license
· Any legal/court papers concerning child custody
Click here to go to LISD Online enrollment
You will see information on Attendance Zones, Bus Locator, Transfers, Immunization Requirements.
Save the Date - Student Orientation
Student Orientation will be on July 29.
8th Grade 8:30 AM
7th Grade 10:30 AM
6th Grade 1:30 PM