Using Math Stations
While Guided Math is Happening!
June 29, 2018 / 9:30am -12:30pm Central Time Zone
Interactive Virtual Seminar
Practice Makes Proficient!
Who Should Attend?
Benefits of Attending
- Learn ideas for implementing standards-based math stations to meet the needs of all of your students!
- Examine schedules that provide time for authentic practice.
- Explore resources for creating and maintaining math stations throughout the year.
- Walk away with math games to use immediately with your students.
- Gain ideas for developing proficiency in procedural knowledge and problem solving skills!
- Learn how to keep students cognitively engaged without using worksheets.
- Explore ways to help students make choices for independent practice time.
- Examine ideas for organizing activities in simple, easily accessible ways.
- Incorporate students' interests in math station activities.
- Have a platform for asking questions about math stations for your classroom.
And Much More!
Meet The Presenter!
She really pushed us to go beyond boundaries and think critically about our students' success-Jordan, Interventionist in NJ
I love Kelly's energy! This PD was interactive.-Sandy, 3rd grade Math in PA
I love the virtual training! The ability to share information easily and refer back to it at a later date. Comfort of staying home rather than traveling! :)-Ann, 2nd grade teacher in Tx
June 29, 2018 / 9:30am - 12:30pm / Online
$99 per participant
Contact us for early bird and group discounts!
Early Bird Discount in offered through May 25th, 2018.
3 Hours of Professional Development Credit Will Be Awarded
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. EVEN IF IT IS AHEAD OF YOUR PAYMENT. This will let us know to reserve you a seat for the training in the event we have a sold out event.
You can register by Faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
To pay by credit card, call our office at (817) 583-1290. We will send you a link to pay your registration fee online through our billing system. Credit Card payments must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the the training.
To pay by purchase order, submit your district PO by email or fax. Please make PO's payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates. Purchase Orders must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training. Please contact us if you require a W9 form.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates and mail to 26440 White Eagle Drive San Antonio, TX 78260. Checks must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training.
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information Please contact us!
Using Math Stations Webinar (3 Hour)
Friday, June 29th, 9:30am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Can't Make the Training?
Kelly Harmon's Book
Kelly Harmon & Robert Marzano teamed up to write Practicing Skills, Strategies, & Processes. The book is part of the Essentials for Achieving Rigor Series.
Practicing Skills, Strategies, & Processes: Classroom Techniques to Help Students Develop Proficiency explores explicit techniques for mastering this crucial strategy of instructional practice. It includes:
- Explicit steps for implementation
- Recommendations for monitoring students’ ability to develop fluent thinking
- Adaptations for students who struggle, have special needs, or excel in learning
- Examples and non-examples from classroom practice
- Common mistakes and ways to avoid them