NRMS Parent Teacher Conferences
North Rockford Middle School
Principal: Lissa Weidenfeller
Assistant Principal: Al Reickard
Student Activities/AD: Jen Domagalski
Counselors: Kara Dixon and Angie Ohlman
NRMS Parent-Teacher Conferences for Winter/Spring
Virtual Parent-Teacher Conference Format
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be holding virtual parent-teacher conferences this year. These conferences are optional and will be held in three different formats:
- Phone Conference
- Virtual Conference using Google Meet
Tuesday, February 2nd: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 4th: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Parent-Teacher Conference Process
Please watch the video below on how to check grades and set-up alerts to know your child's academic progress, including any missing assignments, and more on Family Access! If you do not have any questions, Parent-Teacher Conferences with your child's teachers are not required unless a teacher contacts you. If you have questions or concerns, you can always email your child's teacher or use one of the options below.
If you choose to have a Parent-Teacher Conference, options include:
- Emailing your child's teacher (Anytime)
- Phone Conference (provide a phone number and complete your request using the link below by Monday, February 1st.)
- Google Meet Conference (provide Student ID number for the conference meeting code and use your child's device for the conference. Using the link below, complete your conference request by Monday, February 1st.)
Parents may want to request a phone or Google Meet conference if:
- Your child's grade is a C or below
- Your child is struggling in school
- Has had to be removed from class
- Exhibiting extreme anxiety
- You have concerns about your child's mental health, please schedule a meeting with Mrs. Angie Ohlman, NRMS Counselor.
Checking Grades & Scheduling Alerts!
Please click here on the image below to CHECK GRADES & SCHEDULE ALERTS!