¡Bienvenidos a la clase de español 2!
Parents and students,
Welcome to Spanish 2! You are acquiring all of the tools that you need to make a difference in the world and to be who you are. I hope to equip you to be able to use Spanish as a part of that. Three expectations that I have for you in this class are:
In this class we will communicate in Spanish everyday.
Make sure to ask for help when needed.
We will be positive, polite, and patient as we learn.
I also have 3 non-academic positive expectations for you in the class:
I'm looking forward to a great semester with you!
What we will learn:
mis opciones de entretenimiento - https://www.smore.com/yv2y8
mi niñez - https://www.smore.com/ray8j
viajes - https://www.smore.com/g0a58
de compras en línea - https://www.smore.com/aq29b
- Spanish binder or folder, including notes and activities
- basic school supplies: pen, pencil, paper
- 1 box of Kleenex
- technology (school-issued iPad or personal technology if available)
- Word Reference App - NOT A TRANSLATOR
- online resources, including unit sites
If you would like to contribute markers, crayons, glue, or paper towels to the classroom that would be great!
- Technology should be a helpful resource for students to enrich their learning and not a distraction.
- Students should be focused and engaged in class activities.
- Technology use during certain times will be prohibited and would be considered cheating and treated as such.
- Consequences for technology misuse may include teacher-student conference, parent contact, detention, referral, technology time out, and others if necessary.
I am available most days before and after school in W208 for tutoring and extra help. If you need help, please let me know and we will set up a time. Please ask for help when you need it! We should have time in class to answer a lot of your questions.