Covington Place Newsletter
December 6, 2015, For Residents of Covington Place
FREE HOLIDAY CONCERT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE!
DANCE OF THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY!
CP SOCIAL EVENTS FOR DECEMBER:
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
12/10 - Ladies Lapaloosa at 7:00pm in the Pool Clubhouse. Bring a gift ($25 max.), an appetizer or dessert, and BYOB. Lots of fun for all the ladies of CP!
12/13 - DROP & SHOP at the Pool Clubhouse. Drop off your children ages 2-12 for a fun afternoon featuring the "Polar Express" movie! Bring a snack (no nuts) to share and we will supply the drinks. Free babysitting with adults supervision will be provided. You can shop or just take a nap! RSVP required by Dec. 7th to Susiekeck60@gmail.com.
12/19 - Annual Holiday Lights, Golf Cart Parade & Holiday Party @ Ashton Hills. A big evening of fun for all. Here is all the scoop you need to know:
- HOLIDAY LIGHTS: Turn on your outdoor holiday lights and have them on from 6:00PM to 10:00PM this evening for everyone to enjoy!
- GOLF CART PARADE: Decorate your golf cart and line up for the Parade in the Pool Parking Lot at 6:15PM. Santa Ralph Ingerson will lead the parade starting at 6:25pm and will travel all streets of the neighborhood! If you don't join in the parade, then stand on your front porch and cheer on the parade as it passes by your house!
- CP HOA HOLIDAY PARTY: Join your neighbors for the Holiday Party at Ashton Hills at 7:30PM. Food and drinks will be provided. RSVP required to Susiekeck60@gmail.com.
CHRISTMAS KIDS: For those families that signed up for one of the ten children, please wrap your gift(s) and place their number on the package. Please bring your gifts to the Holiday party and they will be delivered in time for Christmas. If you have any questions, please contact Kaye Plitt at email@example.com.
OVERNIGHT VISITORS & CAMPERS/RVs PARKED IN THE STREET or AT POOL PARKING LOT - VISITOR PARKING PASS REQUIRED - NO EXCEPTIONS
Leaving unmarked cars parked in the Pool Parking Lot during the day or overnight is not allowed. If vehicles do not have a Green Vehicle Sticker on them then they MUST have a Visitor Parking Pass on them to keep from being towed.
GREEN VEHICLE STICKERS
If you do not have a Green Vehicle Sticker on each of your vehicles, please REPLY to this email providing your Name, Street Address, and the Number of Vehicles you have and they will be delivered to your mailbox.
If you would like a sticker for your golf cart too, please make that request as this is a great idea since many residents drive their golf carts to the pool.
IMPORTANT CP HOA PHONE NUMBERS:
- Subdivision Services - 678-284-0244 - contact them for these items: obtain/replace a pool/tennis key card, report/respond to covenant violations, report issues at the pool/tennis courts/playground, anything related to safety/security, etc.
- Grace Management - 770-389-6528 - contact them for these items: your HOAButler account, anything to do with your HOA account, etc.
Mailbox Repair/Replacement - Jonathan/Thomas Freeman, 770-356-7290 - they are the ONLY approved mailbox repair/replacement company for Covington Place
Clubhouse Rental - Kaye Plitt, the clubhouse is available to all residents to rent for private parties; no corporate events or non-resident parties allowed; $75 fee during Pool Season, $50 fee during remainder of year; Rules & Regulations available from Kaye; some restrictions on dates/times of availability; 404-606-8062, firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Vehicle Stickers - Send email to email@example.com and provide street address and number of vehicles; place them on the rear window of each vehicle
Social Committee - Susie Keck, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-702-5032
Collins Pool Services - 770-389-9999 - to report any problems with the pool during Pool Season (ex. chemicals, cleanliness, fecal matter, etc.)
Tennis Courts are accessed via the same Pool Card that opens the pool gate. The tennis courts are available for residents and their guests only. Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Leagues or Teams are not allowed. Rules of etiquette were included in the HANDBOOK so please refer to them if you have any questions.
CP HOA BOARD MEMBERS CONTACT INFO:
Chairperson - Ed Winnicki (email@example.com)
Co-Chairperson - Ralph Ingerson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary - Keith Campbell (email@example.com)
Treasurer - Perri Futo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Communications Manager - Claudia Callaway (email@example.com)
Maintenance Manager - Lynn Atkinson (Lynnatkin@aol.com)
Member Manager - Susie Keck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Feel free to contact any Board Member with any questions you may have regarding our neighborhood.
HAS ANYONE NEW MOVED IN NEXT DOOR TO YOU?
Also, please ask them to send an email to email@example.com to be added to the Newsletter.